Location: San Francisco, US
The successful candidate will lead the development of strategic market/product line business plans to support revenue growth in designated market segments. With the team rapidly expanding, we are seeking an experienced, ambitious, bright, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and high-spirited individual to help us further our strategic partnerships across the United States .
You will Manage relationships with strategic partners and influencing where necessary. Analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information, and make compelling market analysis presentations.
- Responsible for discovering, negotiating and managing business partners for Satochi
- Be responsible for developing and managing daily, weekly and quarterly business plans to achieve company goals
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative partner metrics, industry trends and impact directly to the COO
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, policy, marketing, and PR to launch new initiative in new states
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- 3+ years in business development or account management capacity
- Internet, e-commerce related industry background with good business development experience. FinTech industry experience is a plus
- Be an innovative, problem solving individual with a vigorous eye for detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills with experience in business data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Strong project management skills; Self motivated, driven and able to work autonomously if required
- Passion for Satochi, blockchain, investment and the future of the global economy
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, then submit an application or reach out to email@example.com with any questions you may have.