Location: San Francisco, US
Satochi is rapidly becoming the go-to solution for micro-investment into digital assets. To build on this momentum, we are looking for a Data Scientist who will work on exciting projects within Growth team, which is tasked with expanding our user base throughout the United States.
As a Growth Data Scientist, your responsibilities will include helping to shape data-informed business strategies, creating business critical dashboards, defining key metrics, and investigating challenging questions around user behavior. You will be digging deep into Satochi’s data and helping translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative. If you’re passionate about leveraging data to drive business and product decisions, we want to hear from you.
Candidates should have:
- A passion for Satochi’s mission of helping people of all backgrounds invest
- 3+ years of work experience
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and sell data-informed business recommendations to stakeholders
- Fluency in the core toolkit of Data Science:
- Python/R, SQL/Hive, unix/scripting
- Manipulating large-scale data sets
- Building data pipelines
- Implementing visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Experimental design and interpretation
- Descriptive and predictive modeling
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, then submit an application or reach out to email@example.com with any questions you may have.