Location: San Francisco, US
About the Position
As a Machine Learning engineer for Satochi, you will have the unique opportunity grow fast and shape the future of the product. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging data problems, including:
- Clustering of users and listings to enable more intelligent matching
- Natural Language Processing to understand text content
- Modeling of overall market efficiency and give valuable insights to users
- Work closely together with the other automation roles within Satochi and lead a team of talented and engaged engineers who all are looking to make a difference at the intersection of finance, technology, and blockchain.
We are looking for engineers with:
- 7+ years of industry experience or a PhD + 3 years industry experience
- Solid engineering and coding skills. Ability to write high performance production quality code. Experience in Java, C++, Python, Scala and other equivalent languages is a plus.
- Industry experience building and productionizing innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems.
- Good understanding of common families of models, feature engineering, feature selection and other practical machine learning issues, such as overfitting.
- Experience with MapReduce, Spark and Hive is a plus.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, then submit an application or reach out to email@example.com with any questions you may have.