Location: San Francisco, US
As the User Experience Lead, you’ll help shape the future direction of Satochi’s user experience and you will guide, coach, mentor a high-performance team.
This person will be adaptable, have an open-mind, creative, and comfortable operating with ambiguity, all while ensuring a positive culture.
- Explore and research alternative experience design patterns and utilize a diverse background to create simple yet powerful user experiences.
- Drive the design team to meet and exceed metric expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- Be a confident problem solver, create a solutions orientated environment.
- Constantly evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- Understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve Satochi’s product and policies, being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
Taking Initiative – You understand the importance of diligent work, and you’re willing to invest your energy into new, abstract, hurdles. If you see an opportunity to contribute or make things better, you take it—you don’t wait around to be asked.
Collaborating – You work effectively with others in one-on-one or group settings. You strive to listen more than you speak, and you frame suggestions as questions rather than orders. You openly receive new ideas and contribute your own. You help others, regardless of ownership or relationship. You’re not perceived as a person who slows down progress. You focus on achieving a desired result, not on owning a project or receiving credit for the outcome. You understand the need for an open and collaborative team environment, and you foster this in your interactions with others. You utilize strategic partnerships to achieve your goals.
- Prior User Experience leadership experience
- Experience leading, inspiring, coaching and motivating others to meet goals and metrics
- Strong analytical skills; able to tell a story with data and metrics
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, then submit an application or reach out to email@example.com with any questions you may have.